Thursday, October 28, 2010

Noelle Nicole Huntley

Precious Noelle was born on Monday, October 25th at 3:13 am. She was 8 lbs, 11 oz; 21 inches long; head circumference of 14 inches; and did I mention perfect? Noelle was chosen b/c we love the name (and thought it went well with Delilah), and Nicole is the middle name of Chris's sister, Kim. If she grows up to have half of her Aunt Kim's qualities, she will be a fortunate girl indeed.
She has lots of blonde hair and currently has blue eyes, but I think they may turn brown. I will write another post soon the labor & delivery, but for now I just want to share her first pictures.

Minutes Old
Hi, Sweetie. I'm your Dad

I already love you with all my heart.


That's my baby sister
Can I hold her?
Delilah kept asking to hold her, but only wanted to hold her for about 10 seconds at a time. Then she would look to the nearest adult and declare, "your turn!"
First of what I'm sure will be many pics with my 2 girls


First of many naps together
Our angel
We just came home yesterday and things are going well. Delilah simply refers to her as 'my baby' and is constantly looking for her and wanting to know what she's doing. Noelle is eating like a champ and seems to sleep best with her daddy. Chris is the proudest papa you ever did see, and I...well, I couldn't have a fuller, more grateful heart.

8 comments:

Joie and Kurt Hauschild said...

Ohhhh...I cant WAIT to meet her!

ali k. said...

Perfect. Beautiful. Splendid. Special. Congrats!

Lathan, Lauren, Logan, London said...

LOVE it...such a beautiful family! Made me laugh that Delilah only wants to hold her for 10 seconds at a time. The triplets were 2 when London was born and they'd do the same thing, only they'd just toss him to the side or drop him when they were done! (We learned quick and were always close by!!!)

Lathan, Lauren, Logan, London said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

She is absolutely beautiful! You two make the most beautiful babies!

Laura said...

Love her. Can't wait to meet her. Perfect!

Brynn and Cooper's Mom said...

Yay, welcome baby Noelle! She is beautiful, congrats Team Huntley!

Team Leslie said...

She is absolutely beautiful. Can't wait to meet her! And I love her name.