Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Catching Up Part I: Plano!

Okay, okay, I swear I will get to NYC soon, but first I have to catch up from some events of the past couple months. I took pics, I just could never get to my computer for long enough to download them.

First: our trip to Plano to visit Aunt Kim, Uncle Ted, Taylor, and Lauren. Chris's mom and Aunt Kathy flew down from Utah, so it was a lovely family reunion!The trip was way too short (only a few days), but we had a great time. Taylor & Lauren are growing up and it was so fun getting to watch them play volleyball and softball. Delilah was Lauren's shadow the whole time and was thrilled with all the princess paraphernalia that Lauren has. :)


On the drive up, we stopped for Red's favorite treat: popsicles!




Story time with Grammy Di



This trip marked an important first: Delilah's first trip to a movie theatre! We saw Kung Fu Panda 2 and Delilah was ENTRANCED. We walked into the theater, Red looked at all the seats and the giant screen, then turned to me and whispered, "Oh, Mommy, this is so coooooool!" I don't remember a thing about the movie b/c I couldn't tear my eyes away from Delilah's sweet little captivated face. (And Ellie Bug slept through the whole thing, which was perfect!)





Grammy Di, Noelle, Taylor, and Aunt Kathy

Wrestling around with Uncle Teddo!

My favorite pic of the weekend: Noelle and her Aunt Kimmy. So precious!


We miss y'all already!

1 comment:

Joie and Kurt Hauschild said...

I love your girls, they are SO MUCH fuN!