Okay, I think I'll only have one more 'catching up' post after this, then we'll get on to NYC!
For Memorial Day we went to my parents' beach house in Rockport. It was Team Huntley, Mimi & PopPop, Uncle Bryan & Marra and her 3 cuties, and the 3 Van Duzer boys. Full house, but so fun!
Ashton, Avery, and Delilah playing on the tube in the yard...who knew it could be so much fun out of the water?!?
Delilah LOVES Avery, and Avery was like a second mother to her all weekend. It was so precious.
Sharing strawberries and ice cream with Pop Pop. It's foggy b/c of the humidity, but how could I not put this sweet pic in?
Some various pics of all the kids horsing around.
Another foggy shot, but I just thought this pic of Delilah seeking some solitude by the water was so precious.
It was a fabulous weekend. I went tubing for the first time in about 10 years and had a blast, but none of the pics came out. The girls were loved on abundantly, and, considering how off the adult to child ratio was, it really wasn't that crazy. I also haven't spent that much time in a row with my brother in a long time, and it was great.
Now that we've moved to the east coast, the plan is to go back to Texas every year and spend a week or so in Rockport with various friends & family coming to visit. Already counting down the days until next summer!
2 comments:
Ahhhh.looks like so much fun!
Oh, the outfit. Love her!
Post a Comment