I think these pictures speak for themselves!
Thursday, July 21, 2011
Catching Up Part III: Avari!
The Hauschilds and the Huntleys had to take advantage of the 4-hour distance one last time before we moved. It's impossible for us to get together and not have a good time, and this was no exception. We hung out, went to the movies (where the girls literally danced in the aisles), went to the park, had our traditional Sunday champagne brunch, and they witnessed me having my first ever panic attack. It hit me that my husband was starting work in NYC in two weeks and we had NO idea where we were going to live, nor did we have one box packed. So I excused myself for 2 hours, got 10 apartment viewings lined up for the following week, and was able to enjoy the rest of the weekend. :)
I think these pictures speak for themselves!
I think these pictures speak for themselves!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Those are great pics! I know its wrong, but I did love the panic attack you had... :)
I love the one of the girls at the piano, and I cannot imagine how much fun they had pulling one another on the caterpillar! I am hearing lots of giggles and squeals. Precious!
Post a Comment