Friday, August 26, 2011

10 Months Old!


Happy 10 Months, Noelle!!
We keep waiting for you to stop being so happy all the time, but you just can't seem to wipe the smile off your face.  Unless Mommy leaves the room.  Separation anxiety has definitely kicked in.  But as long as I'm around, you are all smiles.  I love taking you on our building's shuttle, or on the subway b/c you charm EVERYONE.  As we were getting off a bus one day, a lady commented, "your baby is beautiful. And she OWNED this bus."  And you did...every person on that bus was fighting for your attention and your smiles.
Still no teeth.  Your food repertoire has expanded to include yogurt, cheese, and sweet potatoes.  You are still very picky.  You are starting to feed yourself, which is a messy, but cute, endeavor.
I can squeeze you in to 9 month clothes, but 12 month clothes are much more comfortable.
The frilly stuff never suited Delilah, but you look perfect in frills.  The more ruffles, the better.
You are into everything, and seem to have a moderately sized death wish.  I swear I save you from choking at least once an hour.  I think balls are your favorite toy of choice right now.  You won't let me hold a book long enough to finish it...you grab it out of my hands so you can examine it yourself. 
You sleep from 7:30pm to 6:30 or 7am; take an hour nap around 9, and then a 2 hour nap around 1pm.
You wave hi and bye, but not in the typical fashion.  You sort of extend your arm straight out, and drop your wrist--you truly look like a princess extending her hand for it to be kissed. 
The pictures below show what a ham you are!




Playing with your sister's kitchen


You look like a doll in this pic!

"Look, Ma, One hand!"

Dancing with Daddy

Napping on Daddy.  You like to stretch out. :)

Cutest picture ever.  I don't know what to do with all your cuteness.
You are the cutest thing on the planet.

4 comments:

Grammy Di said...

Yes you are the cutest little girl on the planet! See you soon.

Laura said...

So, I decided to wallpaper the guest room with that last picture...I mean!!! How did that little bitty newborn turn into that big girl? Can you mail her to me? I will send her back in a week or so. :)

ali k. said...

Stop with the cuteness! No - actually, keep it coming...
What a sweetie.

Darcie and Pat said...

She is adorable!!! So damn cute!