Monday, August 22, 2011

Disney!

I promise, a little culture is coming, but a week after the Lego store, I loaded up the girls and took them to the Disney Store in Times Square!  It was drizzling outside, so we needed an indoor activity and I thought this would be perfect. 
Here are the girls in the middle of Times Square. So fun!!
 "Look, Mommy! Rapunzel's dress!"
 Needless to say, Delilah was in love with this giant castle
 Here is Delilah holding Ariel and pretending to have her battle Ursula, the sea witch. This pretend battle went on for a good 5 minutes.
 Noelle was a little less than impressed with the whole endeavor
 They had a little gazebo on the 3rd floor with tables and crayons for the kids to play with
 Trying on a Jesse hat from Toy Story

We had so much fun looking at everything and I was so proud of how well Red behaved in the store.  I told her she could pick out ONE item and it was a hard decision between a stuffed Ariel and a stuffed Jesse.  So hard that she had to take both items down to the register and waited until the VERY last minute to make her choice.  Ariel hasn't left her arms since.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Life is full of tough decisions...Makinley would be proud she chose Ariel. And I love the Ursula/Ariel battle.

Joie and Kurt Hauschild said...

She has chosen wisely.....