Friday, December 21, 2012

Around the House

Just a few pics to capture what our lives are like these days.
Some people use pillows and blankets to make "forts". Our girls make "castles".


Delilah took this shot of Noelle and I found it when I was downloading pics. What a happy surprise!

These pics show Delilah & Chris making Christmas cookies, but Delilah is always in the kitchen. And she has started bringing in a chair for Noelle to stand on, too. So cute.



Noelle on the iPad and Delilah coloring. Pretty standard around here.

Noelle loves sunglasses and Delilah love to take pictures of Noelle in sunglasses. It's win-win.
 
The playground behind our apartment building

Post-bath joy.
Your daddy and I love you so much, sweet girls. We want to remember as much as possible.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Looks like an amazing house to grow up in! What sweet memories!

Joie and Kurt Hauschild said...

Good pics, fun times. And COokies- good choice!

ali k. said...

Oh, the moments! Yes, you want to sear them into your memory.