Okay, the two subjects in this post have nothing to do with each other, but it's the end of the year and I'm trying to cram everything in here!!
First, it was parents' week at Delilah's ballet school, Ballet Academy East. I've said it before and I'll say it again: the joy Delilah feels while dancing is palpable. I told her that in the spring she is going to have to pick between ballet and gymnastics and it wasn't even a question. I've even asked her which one she would rather do right after gymnastics (b/c I figure that's when she loves gymnastics most and it's freshest in her mind), and she still picks ballet every time. And for posterity, she is having to pick b/c right now she takes 2 classes while Noelle does nothing, so we're going to switch and let them do one class each. The cost of Manhattan does not allow for more than one class each. :)
Without further ado, here is Red!
 |
| Just before class |
 |
| About to begin. |
 |
| How else was I going to keep Noelle from running out there?!? |
 |
| They were pretending to be Rockettes. Adorable. |
 |
| Delilah loves her teachers. :) |
We also went to Rockefeller Center the Saturday before Christmas to see the giant tree. There is a little bakery right by the tree where we bought hot chocolate and even managed to snag a table amidst the crowds. Not everything about NYC is wonderful, but things like this make it pretty great. :)
1 comment:
Perfection. Can I come?
Post a Comment