Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Family Pics 2012

I thought this was going to be our first year without family pictures since Delilah was born. They are just so expensive and didn't seem like it was going to fit in the budget. Then Chris learned that one of his co-workers is an semi-professional photographer looking to build his portfolio...he offered to take our pictures basically for free. So we met up one Sunday in Central Park by our apartment. Noelle was NOT cooperative...too much fun to be had at the park to stop and pose for pictures! So if the pics seem Delilah-heavy, it's not b/c she's our favorite; it's b/c 4 year olds stay still for longer than 2 year olds!
I love the shots...I love them so much.





















3 comments:

Laura said...

These make me so happy! They are beautiful...so bright and cheerful and fun! Love the colors and love you guys! The last one is such a perfect depiction of life these days! Love that! And our pics always come out Makinley-heavy. Molly won't even entertain the idea of sitting and posing!

ali k. said...

Awesome! Love the shot of Chris & Delilah laughing and then...you...you are beautiful and hot. xxo

Joie and Kurt Hauschild said...

So sweet! The picture of Chris and Red cracking up is my favorite, it so them! Your babies are getting so big - I love to see the little people they are becoming!