Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas!

This post will be long on pictures and short on words. What can I say? Christmas with a 2 year old and a 4 year old is FUN!!!!

Eating Christmas cookies. Managed to save a few to leave for Santa.

Patiently and nakedly waiting to open the de rigeur Christmas Eve pajamas from Grammy Di and Papa H!


Christmas Sock Monkey jammies are a hit!

Delilah getting Noelle on Christmas morning. Couldn't wait a moment longer.

"A Doctor Kit?!?! Just what I've always wanted!!!"



Whack-a-Mole!




A beauty spa kit from Mimi & PopPop..an instant favorite!



Playing Doctor

Delilah painting Noelle's nails. She's actually pretty good!

All tuckered out.
Loved our cold, fun, intimate Christmas. Merry Christmas, everyone. Happy Birthday, Jesus!

1 comment:

Joie and Kurt Hauschild said...

I love this post. How perfect, Red looks SO HAPPY and Yellow is just SO EXCITED to be on the Christmas ride! LOVE IT!