Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

To celebrate 4th of July and their 20th wedding anniversary, my parents invited the family down to their beach house in Rockport. We had a fantastic time going out on their boats, fishing, hanging out, and catching up! The next few entries have some pics of everyone else, but I thought I'd start this first entry with just pics of Miss Delilah. Hope you like them! :)
First we have Miss D in her stylish Polo outfit...perfect for summers in The Hamptons. Delilah actually had quite a fashion show going this weekend, but there aren't many pictures of her cute outfits b/c someone was always holding her and you can't see her clothes in the pictures.

And in this picture, we thought Delilah had overdosed on the 4th of July festivities.

Closeup of the supposed overdose

But here is a picture of the real overdose.

And this is a pic of the roast beef sandwich that Delilah coudn't take her eyes off. She's never noticed our food before; I don't know why this intrigued her so much. But we thought a picture of Delilah next to a sandwich almost as big as her head was a keeper, so here it is.

2 comments:

Franca said...

I am absolutely in love with your daughter!!! When can she come over for a play date?? oh, and you and Chris should come too!...seriously! xoxo

TeamRiss said...

Definitely love the pictures of her with her white glam glasses on- such style!