Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Happy Birthday, Avari!

This past weekend, our good friends, the Hauschilds, moved from Los Angeles to Baton Rouge. They drove across the country, and decided to stop in Austin on their way. Kurt and I went to school together in L.A. and Chris & I became great friends with Kurt and his wife, Joie. When they had their first daughter last year, we were honored to become her Godparents. She just turned one on June 28th and our present was a photo session with the amazing Michele at Pinkletoes. Here are a few of the pics from the session...we'll get more soon! As always, the pictures are incredible. Of course, it doesn't hurt that our goddaughter is absolutely stunning!!





2 comments:

Summer Athena said...

What a sweet gift! If they need to make new friends in Baton Rouge, I know some great peeps that I can introduce them to. :)

Joie and Kurt Hauschild said...

Thanks again for a relaxing weekend and giving us the ability to catch up on some much needed sleep! The pics are AWESOME!!! I can't wait to see the rest!! Thanks again!!