And here's a pic of the kids and three of the dogs. From left to right we have Hutch(the dog), Matthew, Ashton, Lauren, Cameron (holding Toby or Wiley...I can't tell them apart and the other one ran out of the photo), and Brenden holding Gryphon. Here are Lauren, Chris, and Brenden doting on Delilah. She handled all the commotion EXTREMELY well. But you can see Chris keeping her calm by getting her focused on her favorite stuffed animal, Winky...
Here are a few pics of Lauren with Delilah...so cute!
Cameron holding her
And here's Brenden holding her. Brenden was so sweet with her...very protective. Kept making sure all the kids had washed their hands before they touched her...cute! And one time he came to me and said, "I didn't wash my hands, but I used the antibacterial stuff. One squirt kills 99% of germs, and I used 4 squirts!" So precious! :)
And, last but not least, a couple pics of Delilah with her Aunt Amy.
1 comment:
It looks like team Huntley had a great 4th of July weekend. Hope you are all doing well.
Post a Comment