Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Lila loves her grandmothers

Delilah got to spend a week and half with each of her grandmothers when they came to visit...yippee!!! Mimi came first (that's the grandmother on my side) and took care of Lila during the day while I was away doing training for a new job (more on that at a later date). They completely fell in love with each other. Of course, I have no pictures of them together b/c I suck and every day when I got home I was too tired to remember to grab my camera. But here is a picture Mimi took herself of Delilah leaning against her big bear. :)

After Mimi was here, Grammy Di and Papa H (the grandparents on Chris's side) came down for a visit. They had a fantastic time together...no pics of Papa H (b/c, again, we suck), but here is a precious one of Delilah asleep on Grammy Di. So cozy!

And a close up of that pic, just b/c I think Lila is so cute.

No comments: