Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Not only was this past weekend the 4th of July, it was also my parents' 20th wedding anniversary. Here's a pic of the happy couple with a bottle of Cristal that my stepbrother and his wife gave them. They were generous enough to share the bottle with us...I would have never been that nice. It was absolutley delicious!! :)

And here they are holding the cards that my brother and I gave them...Cannon and I live in two different cities but we bought them the SAME card!!And, finally, here they are holding the presents that Chris&I and Cannon&Amy got them. On the left is the present from Cannon & Amy-a gift certificate for a professional photo session...and on the right is the present from Chris & I. It's a frame I had made with a maritime blessing on it. Perfect for hanging in their beachhouse! :)

No comments: