Daddy's Little Girl
The Huntley Family
The Hauschild Family
Mommas and Daughters (notice Delilah and Avari both waving "Hi")
Avari hunting for Easter eggs (Delilah decided napping would be more fun)
And last, but not least, our precious Easter Angel
Monday, April 13, 2009
Happy Easter!!
Despite the rain, we had a wonderful Easter weekend. The Hauschilds came over from Baton Rouge and the 8 of us (4 adults, two girls, and two dogs) had a great time. Enjoy the pics of our sweet friends and little Delilah's first Easter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
You are ON THE BALL with the blogging!!! And those pics are AWESOME! You have a great camera!!!
so cute! and I love your dress too!
Too Cute---See you soon.
Grammy Di & PaPa-H
Great pictures. It sounds like (from the H's blog) you all had a wonderful weekend!
As always, she looks super cute!! And to post about your earlier blog, I am impressed with those cupcakes you knitted......I am 35 and I want one!!
Love the Easter dress and know next year she won't be napping during the "Hunt"!!
I am with Cannon, I really love the rattles! Quite impressive!
Your Dad and I can't wait to see you all.
love
MiMi and PopPop
Lila gets more beautiful every day!
Guess what? I leanred to 'cast on' this weekend. Perhaps we can make some other kind of pastry together one day.
Luv ya.
love the easter outfit! we're going to post some of langston soon (he went through multiple changes - it is LA after all) if i ever get myself together. i can't get over how red her hair is - LOVE it! and the strawberries - so sweet! so far one of my favorite pics!
Post a Comment