Throw me that ball, Daddy!I'm Stuck! (Notice her cute little foot sticking out!)
Daddy taking her for her first climb up the rock wall
Birthday trip down the dolphin zip line with her teacher, Mr. Bryan
I included this pic b/c I just think she looks like such a little kid holding the mini-basketball
And here's the birthday dress I knitted and sewed for Delilah. Wanted a pic of just the dress so I could refer to it if/when I make another one.
Team Huntley!
Mother and Daughter
He loves me, He loves me not
Tosses in the air with Daddy (look at her little hand stroking his cheek)
Kisses and Cuddles with Grammy Di
Playing and Cuddling on Papa H
Playing with some of her birthday toys. The table was from Aunt Kim and Uncle Ted, and the musical pony in the background was from Mimi and PopPop
Time for Birthday Cake!!! We always call her Lila Bear, so I made a teddy bear out of the cupcakes. Yes, I know my cake decorating skills are terrible, but at least everything tasted good!
First taste: gently taking the frosting eyes. No indication of the carnage that would ensue.
Daddy giving her the first cupcake bite.
And after that, Delilah had it all figured out for herself. Cupcakes are yummy!!!
Happy Birthday, Lila Bear! You are so LOVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10 comments:
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DELILAH!! I can't believe she is already 1 year old! She is beautiful and I can't wait to meet her one day. Congratulations on such a great milestone! I love the pics of her in the bouncy ball thingy! How cute! Please give her loves and hugs from me! Btw, pigtails...adorable...dress you made...also adorable!! xoxo, Franca
Happy Birthday Delilah,
Your dress Mommy made is as adorable as you are! Love all the pics! What a fun day with the family. Mom did a great job on the cupcakes. Don't know what she was talking about!
See you soon
love
MiMi and PopPop
Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! Wow! That dress is great, R!
That post just made my day. A-W-E-S-O-M-E!
Happy Birthday Delilah, hope it was full of presents and kisses.
I love all of the pics! And that dress is adorable...so glad you could both take the day to spend with her on her 1st birthday. What fun memories...
What a cute birthday, and even cuter birthday girl! Sorry to take some attention away from the birthday girl, but Rach - your sewing skills are getting awesome! That dress is adorable!! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!
Happy Birthday DELILAH!!!!!
i CANNOT believe it! she is already one year old???? And second - that is the cutest dress. Would you please open an etsy account so I can hurry up and buy something from you already? (said while tapping my right foot). :)
Congratulations on making it one year!!!!!!!!
Happy 1st Birthday Delilah!!! Can only imagine how quickly this year has gone for your mommy and daddy! Looks like you had a wonderful birthday; so sorry our gift is late arriving but know it's sent with lots of love! Again happy birthday you adorable little angel!
Darcie, Pat and ?!?!
Post a Comment