Thursday, April 9, 2009

Welcome, Tucker!

This past weekend I helped host a sip & see shower for my dear friend, Emily, and her new baby boy, Tucker Rissmiller. He is absolutely precious and she looked radiant.

The hostesses (me, Natalie, Paige) with Em and Tucker


The shower theme was "Cupcakes and Champagne" so I knitted up a few cupcake rattles for Tucker.
Delilah and Paige's daughter, Lizzy
And the sweet little man himself

3 comments:

ali said...

You are a knitting machINE. I love it and you.

The Deming Four said...

hi!!!!!!!! OMG (said in my best valley girl voice)! those cupcakes are the CUTEST thing - Lila should be warned. They almost gave her a run on her money! Seriously though - I am giving a shower this weekend and am pretty sure I'm going to need you to knit up about 25 of those and send'em my way. I'll pay top dollar. (But really, seriously, you should get an etsy account for those. I'll buy 'em!)

Summer Athena said...

i think that one of those was supposed to be for my little fetus that is now residing in heaven. :( is this the present you were making??? well, pray and hope that you can make one or maybe two (i AM on clomid -- HAH) very soon! i love you and you are so talented. about boston, adam may not be there that week BUT we could come up after work on Friday? maybe it makes more sense for me to fly down to you this summer?